Friday, October 17, 2008

Very Hungry Caterpillar inches along and a quilt for the cat begins

Here is my progress so far on the Very Hungry Caterpillar. This project is now completely associated with Dexter - I high quality show I recommend to everyone! I have watched the first two seasons while sewing this guy. Is it wrong to sew a Very Hungry Caterpillar while watching a show about the trials and tribulations of a serial killer? ... Nah!... As I am unwilling to buy Showtime, I am going to need something new to sew to, though.


Here is my newest project (kind of). I've had this kit for a long time. My mom bought it for me after I lusted for it at Ben Franklin (where I picked up many crafts and lost many dollars!). I am finally getting around to making it. Currently, I'm making the blue and yellow squares. It's for Juno, one of the cats. She is really annoyed I gave away both of the blankies she was sleeping on. I think it's about time to make her one that won't go away. Also, if I don't, she will start plopping down on whatever I am working on at the time. Even when I have it in the machine. I turn my head, I look back, and there she is! So, yeah, it's a bribe. A very cute bribe. Just look at the giggling mice!

Hee hee hee!

No comments: