Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ships and Flags Finished!

Bordered, backed, batted, flipped, tied, packed, and SHIPPED! Only a few days after the little guy's 6 month birthday. Not too bad, really. Here is a photo:


Since the cloud print was long gone, we have a stormy water border. This is the back fabric:



I LOVE IT! So beautiful. And nautical, too! I have a strip left over. I would love another yard, though. What would I do with it?

So there we have it - I finished something! Yay! \o/ That's not all I have finished, though! More later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey congrats on finishing so many wonderfull pieces! They are beautifull:)

GoletaGlenns said...

Robby LOVES his quilt! You are one talented woman!

Jo said...

Thanks, guys!

Glad Little Robert likes it!
But, Janee, considering what you can do, I am a total hack! This is all straight lines. I've rigged it to be easy! ;-)