Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dragonflies everywhere!

Dragonflies and Butterflies has returned from being longarm quilted!

Can you see the dragonflies? I think I may have gone with too dark a pink thread color for the top. It's not photgraphing as dark as it really is. It's growing on me, though. Having this done wasn't even expensive! 44$ including the batting.

Hopefully I will get a chance to bind it this weekend. Look for a completed photo next week, as well as an update on Juno's Blankie.

In the meantime, I have managed to get a friend addicted to this stuff. Here is a preview of her first project:

We may have gone overboard with a theme. It has definately crossed the line from "appropriate anytime of the year" to "only in February." Whatever. It's beautiful, we're having fun, and I am trying out a bunch of new things on it.